- 1 pound of uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 1-14 ounce of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of dry paprika
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- one chopped red onion
- one chopped green bell pepper
- one chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- Black pepper
- Put a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook about 10 minutes. Rinse under cold water, then drain well.
- In a medium bowl put together the mayonnaise, milk, apple vinegar, mustard, paprika, salt and black pepper and whisk until they turn into smooth.
- In a bigger bowl add the cooked pasta, chopped onion, green and red bell peppers, celery and the dressing. Mix gently and then refrigerate the macaroni for one night and then serve.